Monday, May 10, 2010

Atrocious

The word is atrocious.

Could you please use the word in a sentence?

E1’s blogging has been absolutely atrocious.

Hello all. I’ve been completely slacking with updates – like no excuse. I struggled a bit with my work computer and was unable to even access my website but have no fear, I went around the administrator settings and here I am! Resourceful? Yes. Best use of my time during my work day? Probably not. But, I digress. I have been a busy little bee since I last blogged and fully intend on sharing all my completed challenges.

First, I wanted to thank fellow blogger Amy (seriously check out her blog – she’s amazing) for showing me how to label all my posts. Initially, I was going to set up tabs up at the top for items that are either on-going or in-process but found this labeling business was the easiest approach for all. Woo for simplicity!
Moving on to the list… I am in the middle of reading one of my favorite books, Animal Farm. It’s a classic by George Orwell and I’ve read it easily a dozen times.

You’re probably wondering why I’ve read the same book (which I’m sure some associate with daunting school reading) so many times.

Honestly, it’s one of the only books where every single time I read it, I gain some new perspective and appreciation for its timeliness and poignancy. I’ll wait until I finish it to give my “book report blog” on it but I’m definitely enjoying it and glad I put it on my list.

3 comments: