Monday, May 10, 2010

78. Find 101 quotes that inspire me (1/101)

Not to stereotype or anything, but like most twenty-something females, I love a good quote. It's so interesting how we can find something said from someone that we've never met to be so appropriate and totally perfect in whatever we're facing at the moment.

When I was compiling my list, I thought that I should continue my collection of quotes that stated what I was feeling and couldn't be as eloquent to put into words. Similarly, I think it's important to inspire one another and ourselves regularly to keep fighting the good fight - in whatever daily battle we're dealing with.

With that being said, here is my first of one hundred and one quotes:

"Quotations help us remember the simple yet profound truths that give our life perspective and meaning. When it comes to some of life's most important lessons, we can all use gentle reminders."
- Criswell Freeman

Party on, Mr. Freeman!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect way to start out your 101 quotations if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete