Monday, May 10, 2010

8. Try 25 new wines (0/25)

Bad jobs, crappy relationships, boring routines, horrible living situations.. we all get in ruts. Well my dear comrades, I've fallen into quite the rut throughout the last few years and with bffl wine no less. Wine, some would classify it as the nectar of gods (those individuals are probably not that religious but what can I say, they have great taste) and I cannot even believe I allowed this to happen. I know, forgive me dear wine gods for I have neglected you and allowed myself to get into a monotonous theme of ordering and drinking the same wine over and over again.

I got inspired to get out of this rut immediately after receiving a "food & fun" journal from my mom (hi mom!) for Christmas. Behold, my journal:


In the journal, there are three sections labeled "wine", "restaurants" and "bars". How perfect right? Here's what the inside of the wine section looks like:


So, this will serve as my guide to making sure that I a) try new wines and b) document it appropriately. I'll detail and "label" (blog lingo, look at me) each wine in a different blog entry but you'll be able to read all about the 25 wines together just by selecting the Task 8 label.



Cheers!

1 comment: