Sunday, January 2, 2011

33. Spend an entire day in my pajamas

2011 is here and I wasted no time with crossing another item off my list. Granted, I still left a couple 2010 blogs on my to do list (yes, I need to do those asap) but let's focus on the present rather than the past here, eh?

Number 33 on my list is something I'm sure many people do on a weekly basis (or based on some recent observations in Fitchburg, a daily basis) but I absolutely hate the idea of hanging around in my pajamas all day. Typically, as soon I wake up, I throw a pair of jeans and sneakers on. I have no idea why.. maybe I think on a subscious level, it makes me feel more productive?

Anyway, what better day than New Year's Day to hang around in my pajamas and do absolutely nothing but eat, sleep and watch How I Met Your Mother all day? NYE wasn't a crazy one - we stayed at home but had a great time with food, drinks and friends. I woke up early (8am, yikes!) and decided that it was going to be the day I tackled number 33.

I didn't take any pictures for evidence (frankly, if I'm in my pajamas all day - it's not going to be pretty) but I have witnesses. It was a nice incentive to make myself do absolutely nothing and really enjoy my weekend. And although it was a nice and comfortable day yesterday, I'm back to jeans and sneakers today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin! How my pajamas often stay on all day!! Sometimes Emma and Izzie stay in theres too!

    Glad you enjoyed your one day!

    ReplyDelete