Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Challenge!

The challenge is to make a list of 101 things you want to do in the next 1001 days. It's similar to a New Year's resolution or a Bucket List but it allows you to create specific goals that can be obtained in a more reasonable timeline. Read more about the challenge at http://www.dayzeroproject.com/

As you're all aware, I'm a pretty big list person so this is totally up my alley! I will be creating a blog entry for each task completed and keep you all up-to-date on all the challenges. As you may have noticed, some tasks are easy peasy while others are more time-consuming. Day One will start on April 9, 2010 and the project will end on January 4, 2012. Ultimately, I'm seeking to inspire myself to do things outside the box and have a great time throughout the project.

So without further adieu, here we go!

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much! I really want to do this myself now, but don't want to be un-original...Hmmm, maybe my #1 will be not to care if anyone thinks I am unoriginal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up for Diners Drive-Ins and Dives!!

    ReplyDelete