Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1. Print 101 in 1001 list and keep a copy at home and work

I know, I know… you're probably thinking...

"Well, it's about time that you completed that easiest task on the list!"

"What were you, too busy to print out a list?!"

"How hard is it to print out two copies of the list?!"

Simmer down, little cherubs. There is a method to my madness. I do not have a printer at the house so I have to print out the documents at work, which as you assume, is very easy. However, like any twenty something, once the time comes for me to leave work – I jet out of here and in turn, leave said list on my office desk every day. So yesterday (after a flood of emails being like wtf haven’t you completed item #1), I printed and put the list in my purse and actually remembered when I got home to take it out and post it somewhere that I could see it daily.

Sometimes I just need a little reminder. Thanks to all who emailed/called/texted me about it; I’m glad I’m sharing this experience with someone other than myself. With that being written, sign up to formally “follow” if you haven’t already and let me know if you want to get involved in my challenge.

4 comments:

  1. If I am not mistaken I have a few babies you could go ahead and hold (come June officially 2)...just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help you with 2 more...the dirty diaper one and the picnic one! Emma and I love them and we would totes be willing to meet at like castle island too, whenever you are in that area visiting peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I LOVE the Castle Island idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I IM'd you, you left that off the list of ways people harassed you.

    ReplyDelete